Prepare your own crudo at home!
Our Kampachi Crudo Kit makes a stunning appetizer for a group, or main dish for two. This recipe is perfect for beginners and pro chefs alike. Crudo is one of our favorite dishes to make at home. Super simple, yet decadent! Perfect for an impressive Valentine's Day dinner that any seafood lover will enjoy.
- 1 side - Fresh, skin on, sushi-grade Kampachi fillet (raised near Panama via sustainable aquaculture)
- 1 bunch - Watermelon Radish (Star Route Farm)
- 1 ea - Little Gem Lettuce (Star Route Farm)
- 2 ea - Assorted Seasonal Oranges (From our Farmer Network)
- 1 half of a bulb - Fresh Fennel (From our Farmer Network)
- 1 ea - Fresh Jalapeño (From our Farmer Network)
- 1 container/approx. 2 oz of our chef's favorite EVOO for the perfect finishing touch!
- 1 printed recipe card
- You can also access and view the full recipe digitally here.
You’ll need (not included):
- Sea salt (for seasoning)
- Yuzu salt (also for seasoning, optional)