Grass-fed steak from Angus and Hereford cattle raised with no antibiotics or hormones on Australian ranches. Grass-fed beef is leaner than grain-fed beef, and the densely-textured, highly flavorful meat also offers health benefits.
- Raised on family-owned ranches
- 100% grass-fed beef
- Pastured on alfalfa and rye
- No antibiotics, no hormones, no stimulants
- Lean, tender meat with a mild flavor profile
- 2-inch thick steaks
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
D'Artagnan's 100% grass-fed Angus and Hereford cattle are raised on family-owned Australian ranches where they graze on pastures of alfalfa and rye. In keeping with their principles, the steer are treated humanely and are free of any hormones, stimulants or antibiotics. It’s better for the cattle, the ranchers, the environment, and ultimately, for the taste and quality of the beef.
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Broil, Sous Vide
Cooking Tips: Simply season with coarse salt and pepper or wrap with a strip of Applewood Smoked Bacon before cooking. Filet mignon is best served rare to medium-rare (130-145 degrees F). Sear quickly over high, direct heat then lower and continue to cook to desired temperature. Top hot steak with Black Truffle Butter, or make a quick pan-sauce with red wine and our Veal Demi-Glace.